Sunday, August 25, 2013

Peace, here.

Today, 
I went to find some peace.
Alas! a place, 
wrong and without an ease.
Where is God?
Is He so displeased?
Needs efforts too much,
never to cease..?
After all the well known readings,
why the heart seems freezed..?
So much of talk,
what actually it gives?
An ache of heart and mind,
leaving soul diseased.
Rules regulations made by man,
who cares when broken like a breeze?
No one understands, I'm sure.
Preachings do nothing but lure.
Money avoided, just to find,
Ah! it is the last cure.
Don't push.
Don't preach.
Don't regulate.
Don't judge.
Just because, I'm all worries
or unsure, so without words.
Oh! I don't think I need 
a guru for assistance.
You say, I'll find a way
then why resistance?
I cannot follow blindly.
I see no perfection,
when you cannot face an argument,
despite so much meditation.
Where's calmness?
Where to surrender?
My laughter flows,
at your helplessness grows.
Guilty, make me not.
I'm not a perfect.
I agree, I do rot.
Sorry, I leave your place.
I see, as you say, 
"What a disgrace!"
Now being alone,
can talk to God , 
on my own.
"Oh my God,
I'm alone, I hope, 
you know.
As a God, 
You should but know.
If You're there, 
You must care.
If something goes unfair, 
You too have to share.
Are You above those mountains high,
where I've to reach to say You just, 'Hi!'?
Or are You smiling up above the sky?
Oh God, I don't have knowledge,
so Your ways I cannot pry?
E'en then, 
just let me try."
Thinking none, 
and close my eyes.
Taking deep breaths, 
forget the sighs.
Thanking the Unknown Power, 
for I'm still alive.
Slowly I lose outside, 
taking a deeper dive.
What I am or what I want, 
keeping everything aside.
Yeah now,
I feel peace inside!
...
There is peace inside.
...
Go within. 
Feel. 
Let it no more hide.
There is the Lord, whom I search,
forever to abide.
Rest,
I should keep aside.




1 comment: