Monday, August 12, 2013

Created by Thee..

"Who are You?"
This is an old one..,
Ask something new..
Yes it's both old as well new,
for each day brings the same new..
Every moment I'm with You,
and it's very true..
No one is alarmed and so am I,
as no one is harmed and so say I..;
Perfect timing for all, 
and I say, "..but why?"
I see responses in everything,
seek answers in the sky even when dim;
And they are written as if 
already knowing, 
what and how I felt within..
Supernatural or more, it is divine.
I cannot express all as am afraid myself,
"Am I lying?"
No, not delusions this time,
as definitely God Himself playing a dime..
I'm not a winner in any sense,
losses incurred cannot be regained.
What's gone is gone, is a lesson
repeated in mind to erase a trace..
Still something is there present,
though my eyes refuse to gaze,
my heart knows well and leaves unwell..
How can God be crazy and chaotic?
Is it some magic?
I seek and get answers..
As if my mind already read by Someone..
As if He knows what I think or act next..,
and answers lie ahead..
Am I crazy?
May be..
And there's no help from humans..,
for they cannot understand my plea.
Even You cannot,
for this chaos is created by Thee..


No comments:

Post a Comment