Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Progressing..

Progressing..
I think about it, as few lines catch hold
I go back to them, to listen again
This time an intent enters, clear and bold
Ah, this I can relate to.
Though these lines I knew long before,
are not new but very old.
Now for me, have a meaning minted in gold.
Addressed to the One, 
whom every body knows.
The Carer of All. 
In Hearts of All, forever behold.
And I knew not,
Till now..
You were always with me!
In every moment..
And my mortal eyes unable to see?
Wrapped in ever changing worldly thoughts,
I ever astrayed away from my way.
No matter how many times I've failed,
You came forward, 
I found myself standing tall 
in my every walk despite 
how great a fall..
I've been bestowed upon, 
Your endless care,
Your endless forgiveness, 
Your endless compassion..

When was no one near to help,
Left alone to suffer on my own,
I called Your Name.
Lord, Your blessings showered in no time.


In the vast sea of life,
I lost my boat.
Impossible to reach at bay,
No boatman visible to save.
The Almighty, in the form of wave,
brought me ashore safe.

Now, I know well..
You're every where around me.
Every where You shine.
Formless Lord of mine,
Every form You take.
In lotus feet of Yours,
I have only to offer that 
has been offered to me by You.
The rememberance of Your Name
brings peace and joy to my humbled heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment