Saturday, January 5, 2013

Somewhere..

The softness of kindness
That brings me to stay
The remembrance of harsh words
Your hiding behind the words
Denying any presence 
I felt or longed to find, 
Somewhere..
Was suddenly, deliberately,
Rudely taken away from sight,
Or made to wander in different meanings
Before my tangible thoughts could grasp
And chew to send them deep for no one to 
See or judge, for myself to open them later
As if nothing else held a better place in the world
Maybe I'll find such place where I'll feel no need
Staying to hear cry and plea of lingering thoughts
Those words leave each time I search
Did I say, I search?
This is what all say and I'm used to hearing them say
Proving the futility of wandering wasting my mind does
Stilled to know its own faults scorned repeatedly 
By itself muted to bear with stupid pain never to
Meet its imagined needs for they don't find a place
In this existence, this universe, 
Stops scratching nails it has grown all these years
Creating bleeding points, irrelevant irregular scars
Worthy of full mockery shameful or shameless
Undecided failed tasks wearing no masks
So now, after an exhausted walk they sit and see,
There's a small space still somewhere,
They can find some hope,
Feeling free..

No comments:

Post a Comment