Friday, January 11, 2013

Don't unnecessarily blame..

Irritated with whom?
Dust,is what you want
Me to be..
Then, when you could..
Now, when you shouldn't..
Dust, I learn to be..
Then, when I shouldn't..
Now, when I mustn't..
Weak, never was I..
Meek, think me not..
Can face you ever,
In written or real
Ask yourself,
Will you ever be ready,
If not for me,
Say, for any worthy lady?
Sorry, you're well aware
You've lost your chance
Now left for you is your
Wandering witty mind
Only to ponder and glance
Don't worry,
I'm not here to spoil your mood
There I hold some promise
Provide you something
For your poetic trance
Your use as a muse
Lends some poems to see
You're right,
At least my days don't go
Without a poem indeed
Thank you
Keep your ink to the brim
Letting it free..

No comments:

Post a Comment