Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Many-many..

Don't worry,
I'm all alert
More attentive than
most of my known
attentions..
Well, you seem to
be interesting..
Yes, I'm listening..
Lending you more
than I usually can..
Your braggings..
Possessions..
Huge mansions..
I'm all ears..
Your golden past..
Your royal cast..
The blue blood..
I stand steadfast..
Because you're my boss!
But then, now it's enough!
Though I'm not known
Yet it's an old stuff
Repetitions, don't you see?
Bring some more stories
I'm tired with each huff
As I climb these cliffs
with you, in every cough..
These provide me imaginations
Some solid suggestions
But then, you're fortunate
As were born with
Golden spoon, full of honey..
Well, dark paths I have avoided
Though I wanted to walk
Chances I deprived
Regrets or not
I forgot
At the moment,
I feel mesmerized
Transient only
Because betrayals I've seen many
Despite I hope and pray,
I know,
It's not the last agony..
There are waiting on the way still many..
Many-many..

No comments:

Post a Comment