Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm not I.., because I left long back..

Some say, I'm lazy
And I agree to it..
But then something happens
I'm not at all ready to accept
this so soon,
So I get up, be ready
For the call that was held
As if waiting for me to bloom
And no matter how awkward
it may seem
I go on with the work
Howsoever tiring boring
or worthless it has been claimed
by many and myself till last gloom
Unexpected, I'm seen where
no one thought I could do
I believe I'm not doing
Someone else forced me
from where, I have no clue?
But yes, I some how do,
All the while knowing
I detest what I do,
Till I know I'm not I,
because I've left long back
what I ought to do..
Who's doing this is an unknown
Power, God knows whether
I'll ever know the mystery
I've come across before
one day finally I'll face
the final doom..

No comments:

Post a Comment